Monday, March 21, 2011

So long and thanks for all the fish

Traditional goodbye post.  This is likely the last time I will update this blog.  I had fun while it lasted, amassed tons of gold, downed every raid/dungeon boss in the game, was in server first guilds, was in casual guilds, raid leader to casual nobody.  Now what little time I play in the game I play with my best  friend and wife.    This game is utterly boring for me now, and honestly I don't see it getting better.  I'm just done with it.  What is amazing that it took 5 years of pretty insane amounts of time.  I think i have 300 days played amassed or something like that.  That is a scary amount of time to devote to, well just about anything.

I am playing a bit of Rift and am doing other PC/console games, and working like crazy.  So, little time for wow.

No comments:

/*
 
*/