Sunday, March 7, 2010

DK screenies





I really like my DK, the gnome playstyle is so fun, and now that she's an engineer, its just a great combo.

Anyway here are some recent screenies.


My Gnome in her roflcopter! Took a while to get that made, not cheap either.



My gnome on a zepplin, how appropriate!




Speaking of gnomes, this is my favorite scene in WOW; its in Trial of Champions raid instance, a gnome summons Lord Jaraxxas, who crushes the gnome "Trifling gnome, your arogance will be your undoing!". Then you have to battle Lord Jarraxas.

And now some non-gnome screenies.




My Aunt Julie running my little priest through deadmines. Thanks Julie!



My guild facing Rotface (Icecrown boss) for the first time.



My guild after a successful gunship encounter (Icecrown Citidal again). This is a very fun and novel fight in which you jump from ship to ship and battle mobs as they come out. Also very easy.




No comments:

/*
 
*/